Caveman Stone can be installed over any structurally sound wall with no foundation or structural changes.
Follow these simple steps or come in and see us.
1. Ensure that the wall is structurally sound.
2. Install heavy building paper.
3. Install galvanized metal lathe. Secure the lathe with 2 x 3/8 inch staples or roofing nails.
4. Apply 3/8 inch thick scratch coat. Butter the back of your rock with mortar and set it in place. With river rock, cobblestone and fieldstone, a scratch coat may be deleted.
5. Fill and smooth mortar in all joints.
Note: All installation must meet local building codes and manufacturers